This Week’s Loves and Links
Hello everyone! This week has been back to work and preparing for back to school, which starts next week. It’s always hard to come back after a nice long break, but I’ve found some very inspirational things over the past few days and I’m excited to share them with you…
1. I’m not a big DIYer, but if I find the time, I may just tackle this one. Wool wall hangings are so trendy right now, it would be fun to make your own.
2. I love making smoothies in the morning and I’m always looking for good recipes. Can’t wait to try this one from Blissfully Basil with mangoes, pineapple and basil. I’m happily discovering lots of fun and healthy recipes on this beautiful blog.
3. Here is fun article about 16 trends experts think will stick around. I’m very glad to see that blush and millennial pink are in it for the long haul as I have no intention of giving them up anytime soon.
4. Some gorgeous kids room inspiration. I love that the post is titled “8 Kids Rooms That Are Probably Cooler Than Yours.”
5. This is a really fun bathroom makeover on Design Sponge. It’s filled with colourful art and a very creative way of painting around the toilet!
Have a wonderful weekend!